Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yeah!

Go Knights! Ok, so they didn't win, but the final score was 31-24 in overtime! It was a great ending to the game. Many people left early so they missed the show. I have to give UCF credit for fighting it out. The refs were definitely flag happy, mostly in USF's favor. We lost a touchdown because of a flag and then lost the game over a questionable (at least to those of us at the game, I think it was more apparent on TV) placement of the ball on the last play. UCF has come so far in football. It was great to watch them tonight. I am glad we decided to get season tickets this year!

On to FSU: 69 - 0! I know it was against a not too difficult team but, hey, last year there is no way that would have happened! I am hoping this means we are back on the upswing :)

Welcome football season!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it was a fun game!! My sister wanted to leave early, so we left just as UCF moved the score up to 17-24. I'm not sure what game the refs were watching!! So anti-UCF penalty happy!! grrrr..... lots of fun though!

Anonymous said...

We caught some of the game up here too. We couldn't believe how close it was. I was wondering if you guys were still there. Where do you sit? We kept scanning the stands for you whenever they showed the fans. Glad you had fun!
Traci

4 is More said...

So is tomorrow the evening game? I just spent 5 minutes on the UCF Athletics trying to find their schedule and no luck. :-)

Cindy Hill said...

I don't think there is a game this weekend. There definitely is not a home game but I don't think there is an away game, either.