Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween

I have been meaning to get on here and post some pictures from the actual night of Halloween. It seems that time just runs away from you sometimes :) Savannah had a lot of fun trick-or-treating this year. She had two of her good friends come along, which made it super fun :) She was able to venture out a little bit further this year but did not make it too much further. We all had a wonderful time!

Every year I look forward to cutting out the Jack-o-lanterns. Savannah enjoys scooping out the insides but she gets bored with the cutting part pretty fast. This year I almost bit off more than I could chew! It was touch and go there for a while, but I was able to get them done. Here are my masterpieces:



Savannah's Grammy and Papa gave her this fishing game for Halloween. Boy does she love it! It was an instant hit :) Of course, her friend has the game and loves to play it every time she goes to her house. So, I was pretty sure it would be a hit to have her own at home :) Thanks Grammy and Papa!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of you guys!
Traci