Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Official

We got a special early Christmas gift today. Brian, Savannah and I all got to head down and see the baby! (My ultrasound was today) After a lot of jostling around they were able to tell us that we are having a girl. Savannah is thrilled! She wanted a sister and cannot wait to meet her. They had me do a level 2 ultrasound because I declined the genetic testing. Also, my original scheduled ultrasound date was too late and they didn't think they could get me in at the office for an ultrasound this week (due to the short week) so we got to go to Winnie Palmer for the ultrasound (where the baby will be delivered). Everything looked good with the baby, healthy and growing. She is 11 ounces (not sure if that is the norm or not). And, might I add, already sitting on my bladder! The ultrasound tech made a point to say that the baby is sitting really low (which explains why I have to go to the bathroom sooooooooooo much more this time around). Anyway, it was a nice present to get to find out what the baby was! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Meme said...

Yeah! More hair to braid and more dolls to play with! Hope you all have a safe trip. I'm still praying for snow!

steve and randel hambrick said...

wooohoooo!!! you'll LOVE 2 girls!!