Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sea World with Friends

Today we took advantage of our first free weekend day in quite a while by going down to Sea World with friends of ours from church. They have a daughter who is just about Savannah's age and they get along famously. It is always fun to see them together because they tend to approach things the same way and have the same humor. It was also the first day in about a week and a half that it did not rain most of the day. We did get a few showers this evening, but nothing during the day. However, it was hot. I mean, HOT! We were all dragging by the end of the day, especially the daddies and the kids. My friend and I did more sitting then running around due to the fact that she has a 2 month old. But, I tell you, it was still hot. I think that humidity level must have been about 1000% which didn't help. However, I will say that we did have a good time. The girls rode most of the rides in the kiddie area. Savannah even got to ride on the swaying boat ride that neither Brian nor I will ride on (it makes us dizzy). She was lucky to have a friend along with her today that would go with her :) We had a wonderful day together.

Savannah has started blowing kisses to the camera. That is a whole lot better than saying smile and cringing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are braver than me to do Sea World in the Summer!!
Looks like you are having fun!

Sarah Rothell said...

I want to do Sea World! Next time we are down there I want to go!!!