Friday, May 9, 2008

Pics from DCL

We waited in line to meet the Princesses the day we were in the Bahamas. Savannah was very patient. It took about 45 minutes to get up to where the Princesses were. Cinderella was the last one she met.
Aurora was the second princess she met. Savannah made sure to show her the picture on her shirt of "herself" (Aurora).
Savannah really likes Snow White right now. She was excited to meet her. Recently Savannah received a Snow White dress from one of her friends. I didn't think to bring it!
We ran into Chip and Dale out on deck 9.
Savannah loved this picture of the Little Mermaid. It was behind the elevators on the deck where our room was. Her picture spans about 3 decks. You can see it as you go up and down the elevator.

1 comment:

Meme said...

Hey, did you know that Meme hated to ride elevators when she was little? But back then, the elevator doors were open with a gate like contraption. It WAS very scary. I still don't really trust them. When I was a volunteer worker at UVa hospital as a teenager, I got stuck on one and had to step up to get out! Do you want me to tell Savannah about that ecperience? I'm sure that you don't!