Monday, April 21, 2008

Introducing...


...our new addition. Brian is now an owner of his own baby grand piano! I was finally able to get him to go out and look for one. He has been putting off getting a new piano for a long time. I don't think he was actually planning on getting one this time but, once he started trying them out, I think he realized how "bad" our current one is. Mind you, we bought our current piano for only $250 from a teacher friend of mine who was trying to get rid of it. So, I would have to say we definitely got our moneys worth (10 years later). However, it is pretty much untuneable. I knew it was getting bad when he would play a piece I didn't know and I could tell that it was out of tune. So, after two days of looking, visiting 4 different stores, Brian finally found the one he just could not pass up. We were definitely in the right place at the right time as far as pricing and we couldn't pass it up. So, next time you are here, you'll have to have Brian play for you :) I am looking forward to hearing more of his playing myself. I think he'll have a hard time passing by it without striking up a tune!


I'll post more pictures once it is delivered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It is a beauty! We will take you up on listening to Brian play next time we are there!!

Sarah Rothell said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear him play it and I bet Maddux will love it too! I guess I'll have to suck it up and fly down now, haha!

Anonymous said...

It will be wonderful to hear Brian play is new "baby". I look forward to hearing it!
Traci