Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What time is it anyway?

So it is 11:35 Wednesday night and Brian and I are realizing we probably should not have waited until tonight to get our living room/desk room/music room ready for the big day tomorrow (the piano arriving for those who may not know what I am talking about :) ). We ended up pretty much changing the entire room around. The only piece of furniture that has stayed in the same place is, ironically, the one piece we didn't think would be able to stay in the room. This is, in fact, my (I mean our) brown leather recliner. I am very happy we were able to get this to stay because I like to sit in it and read while Brian works/plays games/plays the piano. I am sitting here in it as I write! See, we have come to a point in the moving process where I am no longer needed. Brian is setting up his computer stuff. All I can say is how many different cables could you possibly need! Ridiculous! But, if it all works when he is done, that is all that matters :) He did, as you can gather, get the internet back to working. I will say, though, that one of his computers seems to be having a growling issue. I am hoping it will calm down before we make it to bed (bed, what is that??) so that I can sleep :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric and I were trying to figure out how you were going to arrange the room. You need to post a picture. You know my visual mind... it needs guidance.
Traci

Unknown said...

What a sweet family:)