Friday, April 11, 2008

Noah's Ark



Tonight was Savannah's Noah's Ark program. It turned out very cute :) Savannah was not so sure she wanted to go onto the stage. You can see in the pictures that Mrs. Terry had to carry her into the Sanctuary to get her to go in. Apparently Savannah was scared on Wednesday during the rehearsal because their was a recording of a rainstorm playing. Savannah has developed a new fear to thunderstorms over the past two weeks. I saw her outside of the Sanctuary and she looked terrified. I am glad that Mrs. Terry was able to get her up there. Once she was up on the stage, she was fine. All of Savannah's relatives who were able to come said that she was singing out and doing all of the hand motions. They could hear her where they were sitting because she was singing out so loudly! I wish I was able to see it :( I look forward to watching the video tomorrow! Brian is busy away playing with his new Mac (his new toy) to make the video. I can't wait!

No comments: